Moving Tactics, established in 1997, is the leading provider of trusted innovative Digital Signage Solutions.
We are looking for a fast paced, dynamic, proactive and highly motivated individual to join our team as the Production Coordinator specific to the Edcon Group. The Production Coordinator must provide strong, detailed support to the sales team and deliver customer service excellence around Edcon’s in-store content management
Duties & Responsibilities
Key Personal Competencies
- Good understanding and knowledge of the digital media industry.
- Background in content management and media space bookings.
- Understanding of how to use content to improve user experience.
- Passion for project management.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Poses a sense of urgency and maintains stress awareness/management
- Poses a strong work ethic and team player mentality
- Readily accepts feedback, mentoring and coaching
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Own customer queries and tasks end to end
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in communicating issues and solutions to the sales team, service providers and Edcon internal
- Proactive and accountable
- Able to multi-task while being attentive to the customer
- Strong decision making and logistics abilities
- Attention to detail
- Strong time-management skills
- Manage Edcon and Supplier digital content flow, as well as print and activation space bookings and production at a later stage.
- Coordinate artwork / material to flight at the right place and time
- Dedicate time each week to spend at Edcon, understanding and coordinating their campaign calendar with each in-store touch points.
- Receiving artwork elements in time and distributing to designers when content creation is required.
- Schedule content to flight with the content team
- Confirm content flights accordingly
- Manage the correct percentage split per media element between Edcon (40%) and Suppliers (60%).
- Timetable and schedule management, confirming touch point availability.
- Prepare, review and approve internal documentation for client sign off.
- Monitor and manage individual production schedules for timely delivery.
- Attending production meetings. Strategizing on campaign touch points with Client alongside Network Manager when needed
- Guide and supervise various service providers/suppliers (BOO, Brave, Edcon Internal and MT Content)
- Continuous communication/feedback between Network Managers and Service Providers regarding project timelines and deadlines
- Supplying Edcon with a monthly report on space usage and future allocation on each individual in-store medium.
- Build positive working relationships with co-workers and Service Providers to achieve productivity.
- Develop training documents, standard procedures and production guidelines for staff.
- Providing Network Manager / Edcon Internal with final execution visuals and campaign feedback.
- HOD – Ray Smeda
- Technical – Wesley Johnston
- Finance – Full Department
- Project management – Full Department
- Content management – Full Department
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Grade 12/Matric certificate
- Tertiary Qualification in Marketing/Business Admin – Advantageous
- 5 years of Media/Production experience
- 5 years of in-house or agency experience in content, marketing and client services.
Package & Remuneration