Moving Tactics was established in 1997. With over 20 years experience in Digital Signage, the Company is growing and we are looking for a Creditors Clerk to join our Finance team.
We are looking for someone that loves what they do that can bring more value to the business.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Loading of weekly/monthly payments
- Maintain FNB/ABSA Beneficiaries and ensure that there are no duplicates.
- Maintain an accurate and up to date Accounts Payable system. Which includes maintaining Creditors and adding new suppliers onto Pastel.
- Obtaining original banking on newly opened vendors and adding them to the various bank account for payments as per company policy.
- Accurate processing of invoices to assigned accounts and matching of GRN’s.
- To reconcile and maintain all creditors accounts for payments and invoices, Weekly/Monthly
- Emailing and filing of all remittance advices after every payment run to creditors.
- Promotes and develops sound relationships with suppliers. Liaises with Creditors and Account department with integrity and diplomacy.
- Filing of relevant documentation timeously.
- Supplier BBBEE Rating Certificates are filed together with the copy “Credit application Forms” as per company policy.
- Complete EFT requisitions accurately and timeously each month with adequate supporting documentation to substantiate each payment.
- Compiling an accruals listing at month end for expenses not raised during term by 2nd of each month.
- Compare good received to Finance
- Comparing of Invoices
- Payments schedules
- Dealing with Suppliers
- Handling Queries
- Requesting Statement
- Sending claim
- Payments & Receipts Cash Books
- Credit Cards
Desired Experience & Qualification
Qualifications and Competencies
Matric and Tertiary education.
Minimum of 3 years related experience.
Must have experience with Pastel
Computer literate in Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel
Skills and Abilities Required
A flare for problem Solving.
Excellent Communication skills.
Out the box thinking and ablility to work independently
Superb attention to detail.
Strive for excellence, accuracy and be deadline driven
Ability to run this function/department like a boss.
Package & Remuneration
Looking to fill the position ASAP.
Basic Salary + Retirement Annuity Contribution + Life/Disease Policy.