Offsite After-Hours Support
|Benefits:||Retirement Annuuity contribution|
|Company:||Moving Tactics Pty Ltd|
Note: Due to this unique business requirement you should pay careful attention to the required working hours:
Wednesday – Friday: 12pm–8pm
Saturday and Sunday: 9am–3pm
Monday and Tuesday: Off
Saturday and Sunday: 3pm-8pm
Upon completion of your shift you must make sure that all incoming calls get forwarded to your mobile for after hour support (when you are not in the office).
Depending on the individual weekend work might be moved to be performed from home after a four-month assessment.
- Perform offsite functions like the rest of the offsite team when working after hours and weekends. This includes daily reports when you are working weekends.
- Communicate and align functions with the content department to make sure you know what needs to happen after hours. There will always be a content representative on standby to assist you where needed.
- Fix issues remotely where possible.
- Telephonic store checks and system store checks.
- Logging calls in call logging system.
- Dispatch technicians and contractors to store when required.
- Assisting the technicians and contractors on site once they get to site.
- Making sure that the technician or contractor get to site within the SLA timeline.
- Escalate to second and third-level support when required.
- Use offsite contractor liaison’s contact sheet and dispatch technicians where required, if the issue cannot be left for the next business day, i.e. DMB’s must always be up and running.
- When in the office from Wednesday to Friday you will assist with various technical duties in the office. Preparing equipment, etc.
- Proactive and sharp problem-solving skills.
- Take ownership of duties and responsibilities.
- Ability to think outside of the box.
- You must always be contactable – manage the standby function and phone always.
- Make sure the phone is always charged up and laptop ready to go.
- Be timeous in everything you do. Priorities your duties and ensure completion of tasks.
- Escalate to relevant HOD if emergencies arise.
- Live our company values.
- Must have a basic technical qualification i.e. MCSE, A+, CCNA.
- Own transport and valid licence.
- Good communication skills, honest, reliable, proactive, problem solver, must be able to perform under pressure.
Kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Subject Line: Offsite After-Hours Support) Should you not hear back within 2 weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.