We are looking for a highly organised Project Administrator to join our fast paced Digital Signage Company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Answering of the telephone; Screening calls etc.
- Deal with general queries and assist where needed if possible;
- Liaising with couriers (i.e.) arrange for collection/ following up on parcels sent)
- Managing travel for the Department. (Flights, car, accommodation etc)
- Following all company procedures related to the position
Managing the purchasing order process:
- Obtain quotes from suppliers when stock Is needed;
- Following up on outstanding quotes;
- Completing the order book and sending quote to head office to sign off;
- Placing orders once quotes and order forms have been signed off.
- Submitting Documentation to accounts for payment, following up and confirming all payments.
- Managing paperwork in office; Filing, printing, faxing etc.
- Contacting suppliers for Quotes, payments, meetings, product enquiries.
- Liaising with Clients re: Accounts, payments and new line enquiries including current lines management.
- Managing the “Technical Database” on the Server with all relevant department documents.
- Aiding in the Creation of Budgets and Rollout schedules for all New circuits and for current circuit maintenance.
- Aid the HOD in all Project Management tasks
- Administering projects as allocated by Department Heads.
- Creating Timelines and schedules for installations.
- Stock planning and ordering
- Creating Project plans and sheets on Magnetic
- Informing Store Managers and / or clients of Project status
- Ensuring all supplier payment paperwork is up to date for accounts dep.
- Managing all project related Subsistence, Travel and accommodation
- Helping to create network persona
- Ensuring serial numbers and other information is recorded per installation
- Keeping the asset register up to date
- Following all Project Administration duties
Supplier/Supply Chain Managment
- Dealing with All Suppliers that HOD has relationships with, this includes:
- Keeping latest stock and pricing up to date (weekly)
- Informing Account Executives of any price changes
- Liaising with suppliers with regards to shipments, deliveries, issues and,
- Anything else required which falls within supplier chain management.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Project Managment Diploma/Certificate
- Project Administration experience (2-3 years)
- Highly organsed
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication Skills
Package & Remuneration