Receptionist/Office Administrator/Stock Controller
|Location:||Johannesburg, Fourways and Sandton|
|Type:||3 months (Fixed Contract)|
|Company:||Moving Tactics Pty Ltd|
- Answering of the telephone and directing the call to the relevant person/department.
- Taking detailed messages if somebody is not available.
- Making sure the office is tidy; blinds are open when the domestic worker is not in.
- Assisting walk-in clients/offering tea/coffee when clients are at the office for meetings.
- Assist with general queries/info.
- Coordinating FedEx requirements.
- Checking e-toll balance every week and make payment when account is low.
- Signing for parcels.
- Organising office cleaning and sending a list of cleaning detergents and kitchen supplies to Willem to buy.
- Filing, copying, scanning.
- Making sure all forms are updated with relevant information.
- Laminating of contact sheets for all clients.
- Updating HQ about any new equipment in the office for insurance purposes.
- Meeting minutes.
- PA tasks for the GM (calendar updates, meeting reminders, etc.)
- Logging calls for offsite/content.
- Monthly recons for GM’s company credit card.
- Monthly petty cash recons.
- Weekly claims for GM’s personal expenses.
- Changing of alarm/access codes every second month or when necessary.
- Diverting calls to GM’s cell after 5pm every afternoon.
- Taking the domestic worker to the company flat to clean every week if necessary and making sure there are always kitchen/cleaning supplies at the flat.
- Making sure everybody that uses a company Polo signs out the vehicle when they take it and signs it back in when they return it. Printing of stock in and out sheets and making sure it gets completed every time that somebody takes or brings in stock.
- Updating of installation list/calendar as soon as PMs send through the request.
- Sending of installation list/calendar monthly to Wesley – 28th of the month.
- Requesting quotes/ordering equipment from relevant suppliers for staff when needed/requested.
- Ordering stationery for all staff.
- Booking in all company vehicles for services and doing payments requisitions for this if possible.
- Check all packages/stock that everything is in working order and serial numbers match before signing.
- Label and pack away all stock in relevant stock rooms.
- Let the relevant PM know that their stock has arrived.
- Check all PM briefs to make sure you have received all the stock needed for an installation.
- Pack the installers stock for their installation – put everything needed for the installation together.
- Monthly reporting for retail analytics of all serial numbers installed for the month.
- FedEx any retail analytics stock to HQ as soon as you receive it from the technicians.
- Capturing all stock in and out forms in SnipeIT.
- Weekly stocktakes to PM’s of all stock available for their networks.
- Monthly stocktakes of all stock in the office.
- Monthly tool lists to Wesley of all the installers tools.
- Completing stock in forms whenever stock comes in.
- Weekly meeting with PM JHB to update stock and swap out report
**Must have own transport** This is a requirement of the position.
Please ensure that the subject line says JHB RECEPTION or your application will be deleted automatically.
Should you not hear back within two weeks, kindly consider your application has been unsuccessful.
- High energy
- Goal driven
- Time driven
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Social (people’s person)
- Attention to detail
Kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Subject Line: Receptionist/OfficeAdmin/Stock Controller)