Senior Sales Executive
Moving Tactics, established in 1997, is the leading provider of trusted, innovative Digital Signage Solutions. This position is for a career in Media Sales, specific to the Edgars in-store media network and is based around selling in-store tv, radio and at a later stage print and activation.
Moving Tactics have recently won the Edgars tender offering the team the opportunity to continue running the successful network we established 8 years ago, that has in effect had a turnover in excess of R200mil.
We are looking for a confident, dynamic and highly motivated individual who is target driven, has a good understanding in media sales, existing relationships with relevant suppliers and agencies and capable of cultivating meaningful client relationships. (There is great commission earning potential.)
Desired Experience & Qualification
Key Personal Competencies
- Grade 12/Matric certificate
- 3 Year Tertiary Education in relevant degree (Business/Marketing)
- 5 years sales experience (specifically in media sales – required!
- Good understanding and knowledge of the media sales industry.
- Background in media space bookings.
- Good existing relationships with relevant suppliers and agencies
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to nurturing great client relationships
- Posses a sense of urgency and maintains stress awareness/management
- Positive and enthusiastic around reaching targets
- Posses a strong work ethic and team player mentality
- Readily accepts feedback, mentoring and coaching
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in communicating and managing media bookings between the Client, Sales Team and Production Coordinator
- Proactive and accountable
- Able to multi-task while being attentive to the Clients
- Strong time-management skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Team work and leadership skills
- Setting up initial and follow up meetings, with Sales Associate
- Client Presentations, Research & Market feedback (Retail Analytics)
- Sales Documentation: Compiling and sending Proposals & Booking Confirmations
- Tactfully chasing up Booking Sheets and feedback from Client
- Receiving orders and following through with Sales Process
- Sourcing new clients and expanding leads pool
- Achieve monthly Sales Targets
- Understand Client campaign calendars and advertising trends as well as company fiscals
- Oversee timeous artwork creation and approval process to Clients
- Assisting Sales Associate in noting and acknowledging Client birthdays
- Planning & executing CRM events
- Professional Client social interaction
After sales service and administration
- Finance: Receiving PO’s and assisting the Finance Manager in following up on outstanding payments.
- Sending out monthly Post Campaign Reports to Clients, compiled by Sales Associate
- Maintaining up to date sales support documentation (i.e. infographics, site lists, content specs, clients database etc. and make these readily available to the sales team)
- Oversee the flighting schedule ensuring all bookings are executed correctly, and customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Maintain a detailed, accurate Sales Report and feedback on sales progress to HOD’s and Execs on a weekly basis.
- The Network Manager must demonstrate a strong sense of overall product knowledge on the Edcon network in terms of technical, and content capabilities
Package & Remuneration
Basic Salary + Commission (+/- R750,000 CTC per annum)
Kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org,za (Heading: Senior Sales Associate) – Should you not hear back within 1 month, your application has been unsuccessful.