Technical Maintenance Co-ordinator ( Offsite)
Moving Tactics, established in 1977, is the leading provider of trusted, innovative Digital Signage Solutions.
We are looking for a fast paced, dynamic, proactive and highly motivated individual to join our Retail Analytics division in the Offsite Maintenance Department.
This is a key role in the Business that links our services to the high standards that our Clients expect from us. The position itself is very customer service orientated and will require a technical background.
Training will however be provided and you will be familiarized with our products and services.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Answering Retail Analytics maintenance calls and redirecting to the relevant Department(s) if necessary
- Following through and tracking each issue until resolved and provide feedback to both the client and the Retail Analytics team
- Escalate issues to the relevant supplier or specialist
- General office administration within the scope of the Retail Analytics department’s daily running
- Weekly Maintenance Reports
- Magnetic Reports
- Monthly Remedy Force Reports
Technical Maintenance and Installation
- Checking the network status twice a day
- Resolving maintenance issues – Liaising with stores and basic troubleshooting
- Fixing errors remotely wherever/whenever possible
- Dispatching contractors via Magnetic
- Aid maintenance technicians, installers and contractors onsite
- Ensure all onsite checklists are completed before technicians or installers leave a site
- Making sure all new stores are installed and working correctly with follow up calls
- Routine check in calls to stores
- Answering Retail Analytics maintenance calls, troubleshooting, logging technicians and redirecting if necessary.
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Honest, reliable work ethics
- Proactive fast forward out the box thinker
- Problem Solver
- Retirement Annuity Benefit with Alan Gray
- Productivity Incentive
- Annual Leave Incentive