Moving Tactics has worked with top brands, retailers, restaurant chains, mobile telecommunication companies and financial institutions, to develop, create and implement digital signage platforms across the continent that facilitate in-store marketing and advertising, corporate communication, and audio applications.
We are looking for a Media Campaign Assistant to provide administrative support to our media operations. You’ll track advertising projects from start to finish to ensure efficiency and accurate record-keeping.
The ideal candidate for this position will be confident, efficient, organised and self-driven who is willing to go the extra mile for any job, no matter how big or small.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Update and take client store photographs twice a month
- Post campaign reporting – compose and send to HOD and Campaign Coordinator monthly
- Monitoring and tracking digital campaigns (Ensuring media delivery takes place as scheduled)
- Loading/Briefing digital campaigns on our internal systems
- Chase artwork approvals for all upcoming campaigns
- Ensure all supporting documentation is updated and backed up
- Ensure client presentations are updated and backed up
- Update Clicks Front Shop and Clicks Pharmacy database on a regular basis (New clients/products)
- Management of flighting schedule
- Monitor Clicks front shop and Clicks Pharmacy daily reports for list of stores with no connectivity
- Secure client appointments for HOD
- Request sales performance data from Clicks Group
- Chasing artwork and final artwork approvals for all upcoming campaigns
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Driver’s license and own vehicle/transport
- Proficient at Canva and Microsoft Package
- 2-3 years’ experience in an office environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail (Imperative)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent time management abilities
Package & Remuneration
Basic Salary – R15,000.00 per month
Moving Tactics offers all permanent employees the following benefits:
- Hollard’s Life policy and disability cover
- Alan Gray Retirement Annuity
- Years of service incentive
- Company socials and team building events.
- Half day leave on your birthday
- Study Leave – 1 full day per exam
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, kindly send your CV to email@example.com with the Subject Line: Media Campaign Assistant
Please note that due to the volume of applications coming in, it is quite a lengthy process to get through so we ask that you please be patient. Should you not hear from us within the next couple of weeks, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
We will however keep your CV on file should something more suitable arise.