Moving Tactics, a well established Digital Signage Company with over 20 years’ experience in the industry is looking for a Network Technician to join the team.
We are looking for a motivated, ambitious and hard working candidate who is looking for a footstep into the Digital Space. This position requires someone with a technical background and eye for detail when it comes to prepping for installations and providing Clients with excellent service.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepping all equipment as listed via Magnetic Task or email task.
- Assisting 3rd Level & Special Services with R&D tasks.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Understand what you are doing, understand the system/s you are prepping.
- Making sure the Technical room is always clean and tidy before, during and on job completion.
- Making sure the correct stock is prepped, conforming to MT stock procedures when removing stock from the stockroom.
- Completing and sending closing tasks when done with prepping.
- Report back on how we can improve our prepping / maintenance processes.
Additional – When not busy with Prepping:
- Assist Onsite Technician (Callouts to sites).
- Assist Stock Controller (Stock Take, record Stock In and Out).
- Assist Office Manager (Maintain office space to keep neat and tidy).
- General Duties (Collection and delivery of stock and faulty equipment to & from repair centres).
- Standby Every Second Weekend (Callouts to sites during allocated weekends).
- Always be professional in everything you do.
- Communicate clearly with clients and co-workers.
- Make sure you are always neat and tidy (presentable / professional) when representing Moving Tactics.
- Always follow company processes and procedures.
- Safety is always a priority. Make sure you always have and use the required PPE and work safely.
- Due to the nature of the clients, we service some after hours and weekend call outs / work wil occur.
- Good communicator, honest, reliable, proactive, and problem solver.
- Attention to detail and willing to go the extra mile.
- A go-getter and positive attitude will go a long way in succeeding in this role.
Desired Experience & Qualification:
- Minimum of a matric qualification is required, preferably with a technical subject (TD, Woodwork, CS etc.)
- Experience in maintaining digital / electronic equipment (AV, PC’s, POS etc.)
- Basic computer skills.
Package & Remuneration:
- Basic salary: R9,000.00
Moving Tactics offers all permanent employees the following benefits:
- Allan Gray Retirement Annuity
- Hollards Life Policy
- Years of service incentive
- Half day leave on your birthday
- Study Leave – 1 full day per exam
- Social and corporate functions
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, kindly send your CV to email@example.com with the Subject Line: Network Technician
Please note that due to the volume of applications coming in, it is quite a lengthy process to get through so we ask that you please be patient. Should you not hear from us within the next couple of weeks, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
We will however keep your CV on file should something more suitable arise.