Offsite Maintenance Internship (Retail Analytics)
IntroductionMoving Tactics, established in 1997, is the leading provider of trusted, innovative Digital Signage Solutions.
We are looking for a motivated, ambitious and hard working intern who is looking for a footstep into the Digital Space.
We are currerntly running a Yes4Youth 12 month (Fixed term) work experience program which provides ample opportunity to learn and grow within the business and industry. Please note that as this is a Y4Y Program, this means that candidates who have previousy registered and completed a internship through Y4Y will not be eligible to apply for the internship.
The aim of the Y4Y program is to provide opportunities to unemployed SA citizens and get their foot in the door with working experience.
Internship Requirements1. SA Citizen
2. Black, Coloured and Indian race
3. 18-34 years old
4. No previous Y4Y employment experience
5. Candidate must be unemployed
Duties & Responsibilities
Administration- Answering Retail Analytics maintenance calls and redirecting if necessary
- Assisting with following through and tracking each issue until resolved and provide feedback to both the client and the Retail Analytics team
- Escalate issues to the relevant supplier or specialist
- General office administration within the scope of the Retail Analytics department’s daily running
Technical Maintenance & Installation
- Checking the network status twice a day Shift work
- Resolving maintenance issues – Liaising with stores and basic troubleshooting
- Fixing errors remotely wherever/whenever possible
- Dispatching contractors via Fresh Desk
- Aid maintenance technicians, installers and contractors onsite
- Ensure all onsite checklists are completed before technicians or installers leave a site
- Making sure all new stores are installed and working correctly with follow up calls
- Routine check in calls to stores
Answering Retail Analytics maintenance calls, troubleshooting, logging technicians and redirecting if necessary
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Minimum of a matric qualification is required
- Good understanding of basic computer operation
- Basic computer skills.
- Call centre experience would be advantageous
- Knowledge on Power tools
- Positive attitude, go getter.
- Willing to travel on short notice.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Safety conscious always.
- Ability to work independently
- Creative thinker
- Meticulous with tasks
Good communicator, honest, reliable, proactive and problem solver. Attention to detail and willing to go the extra mile. A go getter and positive attitude will go a long way in succeeding in this role.
Package & Remuneration
R5,000.00 per month (Basic Salary)