Are you a night owl or someone who thrives in the later hours? We’ve got exciting news for you! Moving Tactics is expanding its team and introducing a unique opportunity for those who prefer working after regular business hours.
We are looking for a fast paced, dynamic, proactive and highly motivated individual to join our team as the Offsite After-Hours Support. The Offsite After-Hours Support must be able to work the below mentioned hours and on weekends in order to fulfill this role. We are looking for someone with a technical background, able to provide strong detailed support to the offsite team and deliver customer service excellence.
If you’re enthusiastic about being a part of a company that’s shaping the digital signage landscape, we want to hear from you!
Unique business requirement for this position:
Office Hours: Monday to Friday – 16:00 to 20:00
Office Hours: Saturday/Sunday – 09:00 to 15:00
Weekend work: One Sunday per month will be allocated for you to take off.
No Working remotely – This position is office based.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform the offsite maintenance functions when working after hours and on weekends
- Daily reporting required when working weekends
- Ensure detailed handovers are provided to the Offsite team on Sundays and public holidays to continue with operational requirements
- Align tasks with the Content Department to fully understand afterhour requirements
- Fix unrresolved issues remotely where possible
- Daily telephonic store checks and system store checks
- Log calls in the call logging system
- Dispatch technicians and contractors to stores when required
- Assist the technicians and contractors on site once they get to site
- Ensure the technician or contractor gets to site within the SLA timeline
- Escalate issues to 2nd and 3rd level support when required
- Dispatch technicians where required (Use Offsite Contractor Liaison’s contact sheet) in emergency siuations. (If the issue cannot be left for the next business day) – DMB’s must always be operational
- Prepare equipment and assist with various technical duties in the office (Wednesday – Friday)
- Be contactable at all times – Manage and answer the standby phone when on standby duty
- Make sure phone and laptop is always charged up before/after duty
- Be timeous in everything you do and prioritise workload
- Escalate and communicate issues to relevant HOD in the case of emergencies
- Escalate and communicate if equipment or telephones are not working
- Escalate and communicate when there is load shedding
- Support and align duties with the company values
- HOD – Offsite Maintenance
- Offsite Team Leader
- Contractor Liaison Officer
- Content Management
Requirements & Qualifications:
- SA Citizen
- Must have a basic Technical Qualification i.e. MCSE, A+, CCNA
- Customer Service experience
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Own transport
- Valid drivers license
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in communicating
- Proactive and accountable
- Able to multitask and time management
- Strong time-management skills
- Strong teamwork ethic and leadership skills
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
Package & Renumeration:
Basic Salary: R10,000.00 & Benefits
Moving Tactics has the following benefits available:
- Hollard’s Life Cover
- Allan Gray Retirement Annuity
- Company events and socials
- Team building activities
- Training and development opportunities
- Study Leave
- Birthday leave
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line: Offsite After-Hours Support Technician
Please note that due to the volume of applications coming in, it is quite a lengthy process to get through so we ask that you please be patient. Should you not hear from us within the next couple of weeks, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
We will however keep your CV on file should something more suitable arise.