Are you a talented and motivated individual looking for a dynamic career opportunity in the fast-growing digital signage industry? Look no further! We are a leading company in the field, specializing in providing innovative signage solutions to businesses across the country.
We are currently seeking an Offsite Maintenance Technician to join our office-based team. In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting our digital signage systems. If you have a keen eye for technical details, possess excellent problem-solving skills, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you!
Join our team and contribute to revolutionizing the way businesses communicate with their customers through captivating and dynamic digital signage displays. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals seeking career growth in a cutting-edge industry.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Attend to Retail Analytics maintenance calls and redirecting if necessary.
- Communicating and tracking unresolved issues until resolved.
- Provide continuous feedback on projects to the client and the Retail Analytics team.
- Update and close tickets on the relevant platforms.
- Escalate issues to the relevant supplier or specialist.
- General office administration within the scope of the Retail Analytics department’s daily running.
Technical Maintenance & Installation:
- Check the network status twice a day.
- Resolving maintenance issues – Liaising with stores and basic troubleshooting.
- Fix errors remotely wherever/whenever possible.
- Dispatching contractors via Fresh Desk.
- Aid maintenance technicians, installers and contractors onsite.
- Ensure all onsite checklists are completed before technicians or installers leave a site.
- Preventative maintenance checks periodically inline with routine check-in calls.
- Make sure all new stores are installed and working correctly with follow up correspondence.
- Routine check-in calls to stores.
- Answer Retail Analytics maintenance calls, troubleshooting, logging technicians and redirecting if necessary.
- May be required to respond to stores and assist on weekends.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Minimum Grade 12
- Basic IT experience will be hugely beneficial
- 1 year IT call centre experience would be an advantage
- Good communication skills, honest, reliable, proactive and a problem solver
Package & Remuneration
R10,000.00-R12,000.00 (Experience dependent) & Benefits
Moving Tactics has the following benefits available:
- Hollard’s Life Cover
- Allan Gray Retirement Annuity
- Company events and socials
- Team building activities
- Training and development opportunities
- Study Leave
- Birthday leave
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line: Offsite Maintenance Technician
Please note that due to the volume of applications coming in, it is quite a lengthy process to get through so we ask that you please be patient. Should you not hear from us within the next couple of weeks, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
We will however keep your CV on file should something more suitable arise.