Offsite After-Hours Support
IntroductionMoving Tactics, established in 1997, is the leading provider of trusted, innovative Digital Signage Solutions. We are looking for a fast paced, dynamic, proactive and highly motivated individual to join our team as the Offsite After-Hours Support. The Offsite After-Hours Support must be able to work the below mentioned hours and on weekends in order to fulfill this role. We are looking for someone with a technical background, able to provide strong detailed support to the offsite team and deliver customer service excellence. Unique business requirement for this position:
Office Hrs: Monday to Friday – 16:00 to 20:00
Office Hrs: Saturday/Sunday – 09:00 to 15:00
Weekend work: One Sunday per month will be allocated for you to take off. No Working Remotely - This position is office based.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform Offsite functions like the rest of the Offsite team when working after hours and weekends. (This includes daily reporting when you are working weekends.)
- Align with the content department and make sure you know what needs to happen after hours. There will at all times be a content representative on standby to assist you or for you to escalate content issues to.
- Fix issues remotely where possible.
- Telephonic store checks and system store checks.
- Logging calls in call logging system.
- Dispatch technicians & contractors to store when required.
- Assisting the technicians & contractors on site once they get to site.
- Making sure that the technician or contractor gets to site within the SLA timeline
- Escalate to 2nd and 3rd level support when required.
- Use Offsite contractor liaison’s contact sheet and dispatch technicians where required, if the issue can not be left for the next business day. i.e. DMB’s must always be up and running.
- When in the office from Wednesday to Friday you will assist with various technical duties in the office. Preparing equipment etc.
- Diverting calls when off duty.
- You must at all times be contactable. Man the standby phone at all times.
- Make sure phones are always charged up and laptop ready to go.
- Be timeous in everything you do. Prioritise and get it done.
- Escalate to relevant HOD if emergencies arise.
- Escalate if equipment or telephones are not working.
- Escalate if there is load shedding.
- Live our company values.
- Abuse of Data and telephones while on duty will result in disciplinary action.
Conclusion on an employment contract will be condition upon a Police clearance certificate being issued to the satisfaction of the Employer.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Must have a basic Technical Qualification i.e. MCSE, A+, CCNA
- Customer Service experience
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Own transport
- Valid drivers license.
Package & Remuneration
R10 000 per month (Basic Salary)
Hollard's Life Policy
Allan Gray Retirement Annuity (The company will match up to the value of R500.00 post successful probation period)