Digital Signage Content Strategist (CT)
Moving Tactics, is looking for a talented and motivated Digital Signage Content Strategist to lead the company's creative department. The successful candidate must possess excellent leadership qualities, with the ability to lead and manage the talent of the team.
As the Content Strategist, you will work closely with the Graphic Designers, Content Managers, Account Managers and the HOD of Digital Signage when it comes to delivering engaging content that meets the Clients expectations.
The focus will be on creating, animating and managing the process of digital content that appears on the Client's digital solution.
Main purpose of job:
● To manage and run the content division of the company Responsibilities:
● To promote digital content strategy and content development
● To manage the content and finance process
● To take responsibility for the quality of all work produced
● To provide content creation skills
● To liaise constantly with the Account Executive/Management Teams and Technical HOD
● To ensure that technical knowledge is always up to date to ensure top performance based on the technology at any given time
● Be up to date with the latest content/web development trends and best practice (HTML5, JSCRIPT, JQUERY, SQL) and can develop and manage development within the company.
● To be actively involved in the testing and developing of new software and hardware solutions
● Responsible for the smooth, efficient flow of information of projects Key Performance Areas (KPA’s)
● Executive team, both internal and external, including the content development group
● Manage instructions and materials to creative staff, ensure information is accurate and complete on work orders from Traffic Management and Account Executives
● Moderate meetings with Traffic Management to facilitate the transfer of information from account service to the content development team
● Conduct weekly meetings with staff and Traffic Management
● Conduct weekly meetings with software suppliers
● Review timelines developed and submitted by Account Executives or new business with the creative team to ensure all milestones and deliverable dates are accounted for and reasonable. (Revise/rework timelines if needed.)
● To manage the costing of each content job, to manage the booking confirmation, purchase order receiving and Finance Department submission
● To report on content sales activity, based on the DSS Sales Sheet at sales meetings
● Develop content strategies for clients, based in request
● Present findings and content strategy at client meetings
● Deliver upon the content strategies.
Key Performance Areas (KPA’s)
● Management of the Digital Signage Solutions content creation process Key Competencies
● Presentation of content strategy to prospective clients
● Deliver upon content division financial obligations
● Ability to manage all staff within the division
● Involvement in the development of new content creation and audience metrics techniques/technologies
● Responsible for quality control of all produced content and metrics
● Time management
● Process and workflow management Desired Experience & Qualification
● Time management
● Quality control and leadership ability
● Excellent communicator and confident networking ability
● Meticulous with the ability to see the bigger picture
● Problem solving skills
● Good interpersonal skills
● Solid client liaison
● Excellent editing skills and a strong eye for design
● Detail oriented
Desired Experience & Qualification
● 2-3 years minimum experience in Content strategy Package & Remuneration:
● Content Marketing Strategy qualification
● Proficient in Adobe suite
● Experience in managing a team.
● A good understanding of UX and UI development would be advantageous
● Experience with Google Analytics.
Package & Remuneration:
Basic Salary - R30,000.00 per month (Negotiable depending on experience) Interested?
● Moving Tactics offers all permanent employees the following benefits:
● Hollard's Life policy and disability cover
● Alan Gray Retirement Annuity
● Years of service incentive
● Personal Training sessions (Mon, Wed & Friday)
● Company socials and team building events.