Moving Tactics is offering a range of BBBEE focused occupational directed programs that are both theoretically structured for learning and practical for workplace experience.
IntroductionTo address rising unemployment and, specifically, create employment opportunities in the digital signage industry,we have developed a 12-month learnership programme for our country’s youth. These courses will be offered every year so keep your eyes peeled as they become available.We are looking for success-driven individuals potentially to join Moving Tactics at the end of the Programs so don’t miss out on this great opportunity to get your foot in the door and gain knowledge and experience!
Our learnership positions give unemployed individuals an opportunity to earn an allowance, and gain practical exposure and experience in the workplace, whilst being mentored. It also increases your future employment chances as a result of workplace learning and qualifications gained.
How it works:
- The Learnerships are offered to both employees of Moving Tactics as well as unemployed candidates that are not currently working.
- The Learnership is 100% funded by the Company.
- Motivation is required to be considered for the Learnership vacancy.
- Once selected and approved, the candidate will be notified and enrolled in the chosen course.
- Candidates must commit to completing the course and keep HR informed along the journey.
- A monthly stipend will be provided by the Company to assist in transport costs to attend classes – This will be discussed in further detail before the commencement of the course.
To qualify for one of our learnership positions, you need to:
- Be a South African citizen
- Be unemployed or employed by Moving Tactics (pty) Ltd
- Aged between 18 and 35 years
- Have a Grade 12 certificate or School Report card
- Not currently be enrolled in any formal studies
- Be willing to commit to complete the 12-month programme
- Have good oral and written communication skills
- Be computer literate, and
- Be able to provide a medical record that certifies your disability, if you have one.
1. Business Administration Level 2
2. Business Administration Level 3
3. Business Administration Level 4
4. Banking Level 4
5. Banking Level 5
6. Contact Center Support Level 2
7. Contact Center Support Level 4
8. End User Computing Level 3
9. Generic Management
10. Generic Management Level 4
11. Hygiene and Cleaning Level 1
12. Hygiene and Cleaning Level 2
13. Hygiene and Cleaning Level 3
14. IT System Development Level 4
15. IT System Development Level 5
16. IT Technical Support Level 4
17. Management Level 3
18. Project Management Level 4
19. Project Management Level 5
Download and complete your application form here.:
Copies of the following documentation will be required as part of your application:
- Your updated CV
- A copy of your Grade 12 certificate that has been certified within the last three months
- Medical record in the case of disability.
All applications to be e-mailed to email@example.com with the course name as the subject line and material attached (CV and ID copy).
Applying for the Learnership
Please be patient with us, there are a lot of applications rolling in. If you do not hear back from us within a month, kindly note that the Learnership has been filled and you will need to apply again next year.
All records will be kept on file should there be availability to join at a later time.