Moving Tactics is looking for young, motivated individuals to join our Yes4Youth program.
The current economic climate makes it so much harder for the youth to get a foot in the employment door. To address this issue and create employment opportunities in the digital signage industry, Moving Tactics has partnered with the Yes4Youth initiative that gives businesses a chance to develop work experience and create employment for the youth via a 12-month internship programme
– The 12-month internships are offered to Black, Indian and Coloured unemployed individuals that are not currently working.
– We have various positions available which allows individuals to gain an invaluable experience in the industry.
– Individuals are mentored and get practical experience in their chosen field.
– A 12-month fixed-term employment contract and monthly salary is provided.
– Individuals may be placed in one of the Regional Offices or at a Host Company depending on the Company’s hiring requirements.
To qualify for one of our Y4Y positions, you need to:
– Be a South African citizen
– Be of colour (African, Coloured or Indian)
– Be unemployed
– Aged between 18 and 35 years
– Must not have applied for a Y4Y Program previously (Only those with less than 8 months employment on a program will be considered)
– Be willing to commit to complete the 12-month programme
– Have good oral and written communication skills
– Be computer literate, and
– Be able to provide a medical record that certifies your disability, if you have one
To apply for an Internship, kindly forward a copy of the following documentation required as part of your application:
– Your updated CV
– A copy of your ID
– The Subject Line needs to state that: Y4Y and (The position applied for)
All application forms to be e-mailed to email@example.com with the course name as the subject line.
Please be patient with us, there are a lot of applications rolling in. If you do not hear back from us within a month, kindly note that the position has been filled and you will need to apply again next year.
All records will be kept on file should there be availability to join at a later stage.